Track Stolen iPod Page Content
Track Stolen iPod Overview
The Apple iPod is one of the most popular modern devices and revolutionized the way people listen to music. Due to the small size of the iPod it makes them very easy to steal which is why Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to help track a stolen iPod online. This article covers the different ways to track a stolen iPod either with or without a stolen iPod tracking app.
Track Stolen iPod App
The most efficient stolen iPod tracking app is the free Find My iPhone app from Apple. To install Find My iPhone, sign up for an iTunes account if you don't already have one, log in and choose to install the Find My iPhone app. Once installed, open the app and sign in with the account used for your iTunes account. If your iPod goes missing it can be tracked with another iOS device with Find My iPhone installed on it.
Track Stolen iPod Without An App
If your iPod was stolen and you didn't have the Find My iPhone app installed, don't give up hope, it can still be found. By reporting it on Stolen Lost Found Online it will appear on the search engines, helping you recover your stolen iPod if someone found it and making it harder for thieves to sell it.
How To File A Stolen iPod Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen iPod Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen iPod report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen iPod as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen iPod report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen iPod, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPod Reports
- Stolen iPod 5th generation 80GB serial number 8K639SDLV9P
- Stolen APPLE IPOD serial number CCQNX186F4JW
- Stolen iPod Generation 5 30 GB serial number 8L7206F6F6V9K
- Stolen iPod Touch 5th Generation 64G serial number CCQJX7JCF4JY
- Stolen iPod Classic 120GB serial number 8k913m862c7
- Stolen iPod 4th Generation serial number 1B9518Z275J
- Stolen IPOD TOUCH serial number CCQLVAGFDJFD
- Stolen IPOD TOUCH5TH GENERATION serial number CCQLPBLSFMJF
- Stolen Apple Ipod serial number 9C937ADK6K4
- Stolen iPod iPod Touch serial number C3TH63H1DNQW
Track Stolen iPod Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Track Stolen iPod information. If you have any stolen iPod information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.