Track Stolen Blackberry Page Content
Track a stolen Blackberry with the FREE Blackberry Protect App
A great way to track a stolen Blackberry is with Blackberry's recent release of Blackberry Protect. The Blackberry Protect not only perfomns physical tracking of the stolen Blackberry device, but does remote back up of the stolen Blackberry data. Here's information on how to track a stolen Blackberry:
- Remotely back up stolen Blackberry data, this includes contacts, calendars, text messages, memos, tasks and bookmarks. This stolen Blackberry back up can be done manually or automatically.
- Track stolen Blackberry location online using the GPS technology on the device.
- Activate a loud ring tone on the stlen Blackberry so if it's still in the vicinity you can find it's location.
- Remotely lock the stolen Blackberry to protect your content and prevent a theif from racking up additional charges.
- Display a message with reward information on the stolen Blackberry in case it's found by someone wanting to return it.
- Remotely wipe all the data on the stolen Blackberry to prevent anyone from accessing it.
How to install Blackberry Protect to track a stolen Blackberry
- Download the free Blackberry Protect app, this link must be selected on your Blackberry: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20844
- Log into: Blackberry Protect Log In
Track Stolen Blackberry Video
How To File A Stolen Blackberry Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Blackberry Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Blackberry report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Blackberry as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Blackberry report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Blackberry, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Blackberry Reports
- Stolen blackberry blackberry z10 ID 12075
- Stolen Blackberry Curve 9220 ID 12070
- Stolen blackberry blackberry curve 9320 ID 11265
- Stolen blackberry curve serial number 357558044367528
- Stolen blackberry 9300 serial number 29D23EBB
- Stolen BlackBerry Curve 8520 serial number 351969.04.789354.1
- Stolen BlackBerry Q10 serial number 802975666058
- Stolen Blackberry Bold 9900 ID 10817
- Stolen Blackberry 9900 ID 10816
- Stolen Blackberry 9320 ID 10806
Track Stolen Blackberry Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Track Stolen Blackberry information. If you have any stolen Blackberry information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.