Track Lost iPhone Page Content
Track Lost iPhone Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, smart phones out today. Although the exact number of lost iPhones is not known, it is surly a huge number. There could easily be a lost iPhone every thirty minutes somewhere in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone loss prevention and lost iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost & Found Online is here to help, we provide this lost iPhone information and iPhone loss prevention tips for you to avoid losing your iPhone.
Track Lost iPhone App
The procedure to install and track lost iPhone is fairly simple and is even laid out on the Apple.com website: http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/find-my-iphone.html. If you haven't done so yet, you will definitely be happy you took the time to set it up if you ever need to track lost iPhone.
So far this free service to track lost iPhone doesn't seem to be a gimmick.
Here are the steps to set up your free MobileMe account to track lost iPhone (unfortunately this is only available for iPhone 4):
- Go to your settings and choose Mail, Contacts and Calendars and add a MobileMe account. If you don't have a MobileMe account, your iTunes account should be OK.
- Once you choose the MobileMe account, a prompt to sign in will appear, type in your email address you use for iTunes and the password you use for downloading apps.
- You may, at some time during the setup process, get a change of MobileMe terms message, either read through the service terms or just click "Accept" at the bottom. Upon clicking "Accept," the settings app quits and your free find my lost iPhone MobileMe service is set up.
- Now for the verification message in your email and click the "Verify Now" link.
- once you click the "Verify Now" link, you will get re-directed to the Apple website. Enter once again your email and password used for iTunes.
- Once your account has been verified you can go to your Settings on your iPhone to verify the MobileMe account appeared. If it did not appear, click Account again, click MobileMe and log in using your email and password used for iTunes.
- Follow the steps once more adding a MobileMe account, this time it should prompt to turn "Find My iPhone" on, flip the switch selecting "Allow" to have service activated.
This is somewhat time consuming and a little redundant, but once it has only to be done once and once it has it's ready to go! Following these steps activates your MobileMe account and GPS iPhone locating will being.
Expect the best but prepare for the worst
"Expect the best and prepare for the worst" it the best way to approach the issue of a lost iPhone. View the Lost iPhone Database to see how many lost iPhones are being reported every day on Stolen Lost & Found Online. Expect that you will never have to track lost iPhone, but if you ever do, you will thank yourself for taking the time to install this free service. If you are already unfortunate to be experiencing a lost iPhone and didn't have the MobileMe service installed, you can report lost iPhone on the global database of Stolen Lost & Found Online. The lost iPhone serial number will appear on the Stolen Lost & Found Online website immediately and appear on the search engines within a day. We hope this helps with lost iPhone locating and helps you recover your lost iPhone.
Track lost iPhone with iLocalis
iLocalis lets you track lost iPhone and control it remotely. It is one of the best lost iPhone tracking and remote control software for a lost Apple iPhone.
Here are some of the features of iLocalis:
- Find a lost iPhone - by logging into the iLocalis website and you can see the iPhone's location on a map via GPS.
- Track lost iPhone - by logging into the iLocalis website and you can see the lost iPhone's location on a map via GPS. You can also send a text message or call your lost iPhone remotely. If the lost iPhone SIM card was changed then you can obtain the thief's phone number through the service.
- Let friends and family know where you are - you can have iLocalis send messages to your friends or family when you are near by them. It can also be set to allow your friends to track you via GPS. You can also send free messages to friends who have iLocalis installed with no charges.
- Track the where abouts of employees - businesses can track where employees are on a map on the iLocalis website via GPS.
Track lost iPhone with Mobile Spy 3.0
You can track lost iPhone with Mobile Spy version 3.0 spy software for Apple iPhone from Retina-X. Track lost iPhone using an online map with GPS tracking. By logging into the SSL secured online control panel you can also monitor SMS messages, calls of family, teens or employees.
Mobile Spy runs in the background behind all other applications and let's you monitor the iPhone in realtime. Upon installing the Mobile Spy software on your iPhone, it silently records SMS messages, call activities and uploads it to your secure Mobile Spy account online and can track lost iPhone via GPS on the Mobile Spy website.
Track lost iPhone with iHound
iHound is a free security program that can track lost iPhone by sending you alerts when your lost iphone is synced to a computer. It also uses GPS tracking to track lost iPhone's exact where abouts.
How iHound's track lost iPhone software works when your lost iPhone is plugged into an un-authorized computer:
- You receive an email informing you that your lost iPhone is being tracked
- See details on your lost iPhone location by logging into the iHound website
This software is so helpful to track a lost iPhone if the iPhone is turned off by sending you alerts when the lost iPhone gets synced to a computer at a later date.
Track Lost iPhone Online
- Access a computer with any operating system with any browser and go to Me.com.
- Log into Me.com with the email and password you use for iTunes.
- Once logged in you will see a Google Map with GPS lost iPhone locating of your iPhone.
- If you click your iPhone device three options will be prompted: "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe."
Being able to wipe your device remotely and avoid important data and information from being extracted is so cool and important. If a message is left and there is no response, chances are your iPhone was lost and should be reported to the police and reported as a lost iPhone online here on Stolen Lost & Found Online.
How to track lost iPhone location on another Apple mobile device:
Track lost iPhone with Apple's "Find My iPhone" app on a iPad or iPod too. The options of "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe" can be performed as it can be done on a computer. You can also track lost iPhone on these devices the same way it can be done on a computer.
How To Track Lost iPhone Without An App
Tracking apps are only effective if the device is turned on and hasn't been wiped. If the device is turned off or has been wiped then tracking will not be available. If your devices tracking has been disabled or you didn't have any tracking app installed don't give up hope, Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help! You can report the lost iPhone here for free, creating a permanent record online and alerting the world instantly.
Here are the steps to track a lost iPhone with Stolen Lost Found Online:Track Lost iPhone On Stolen Lost Found Online
How To File A Lost iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Lost iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Lost iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Lost.
- Enter as much information about the Lost iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Lost iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Lost iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Lost iPhone Reports
- Lost iPhone 5s serial number 352015068419797
- Lost iPhone 5 16GB serial number F31JT84YDTWD
- Lost Iphone 6 plus 64gb serial number F2LNK00NG5QJ
- Lost Iphone 5 serial number 013334004606255
- Lost iPhone 5 ID 13699
- Lost iPhone 5 serial number DQGNF0S3F8GL
- Lost iPhone iPhone 6 serial number C36N8J3CG5MR
- Lost iPhone 4 ID 12785
- Lost iPhone 5S serial number 89148000001158503770
- Lost iPhone iPhone 5 serial number F2MJRDJCF8H4
Track Lost iPhone Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Track Lost iPhone information. If you have any lost & found iPhone information, loss prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.