Track iPhone Page Content
Track iPhone Overview
This information is provided to help you track your lost or stolen iPhone. The article covers different tracking software and techniques to track an iPhone, even if tracking software is disabled or was not installed.
Track iPhone with free software from Apple
Track iPhone with Apple's "Find My iPhone" free iPhone tracking service.
Apple offers this iPhone tracking service for free as an incentive to use an iPhone instead of another smart phone brand.
The track iPhone installation and use is fairly simple, the detailed step by step is posted here: http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/find-my-iphone.html. You will be very thankful you took the time If you ever need to track iPhone online, you will
Service to Track iPhone:
Here are the steps to set up a free track iPhone MobileMe account to (available for iPhone 4 or higher):
- In settings, choose "Mail, Contacts and Calendars" then add a MobileMe account. If you don't have a MobileMe account, your iTunes account should be acceptable.
- Once the MobileMe account is chosen, a prompt to sign in will appear. Type in your email address used for iTunes and the password you use for downloading apps.
- You may, at some time during the setup process, get a change of MobileMe terms message, either read through the service terms or simply click "Accept" at the bottom of the message. Upon clicking "Accept," the settings app quits and your track iPhone service is set up.
- Click the "Verify Now" link in the verification email from your email account.
- Upon clicking "Verify Now" there will be a redirect to the Apple website. Once again, enter the email and password used for iTunes.
- Upon activating an account, you can go to your Settings on your iPhone to verify the MobileMe account appeared. If it did not appear, click Account again, click MobileMe and log in using your email and password used for iTunes.
- Again follow the previous steps to create a track iPhone MobileMe account, this time it should prompt to turn "Find My iPhone" on, flip the switch selecting "Allow" to have service activated.
This is somewhat time consuming and a little redundant, but it's worth it if you need to track iPhone online! Following these steps activates your track iPhone MobileMe account and GPS iPhone tracking.
Track iPhone online
- Access a computer with any operating system using any browser of choice and go to Me.com.
- Log into Me.com with the email and password you use for iTunes.
- Once logged in you will see a Google Map with GPS stolen iPhone tracking of your iPhone.
- If you click your iPhone device three options will be prompted: "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe."
Being able to wipe your device remotely and avoid important data and information from being extracted is so cool and important. If a message is left and there is no response, chances are your iPhone was stolen and should be reported to the police and reported as a stolen iPhone online here on Stolen Lost & Found Online.
How to Track iPhone location on another Apple mobile device:
Track iPhone with Apple's "Find My iPhone" app on a iPad or iPod too. The options of "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe" can be performed as it can be done on a computer. You can also Track iPhone on these devices the same way it can be done on a computer.
Track iPhone Conclusion
The best track iPhone approach is to "Expect the best and prepare for the worst." In other words, you will thank yourself for installing MobileMe if your iPhone becomes missing. View the Stolen iPhone Database to see how many stolen iPhones are being reported every day on Stolen Lost Found Online. If you are experiencing a missing iPhone and didn't have the MobileMe service installed, you can report stolen iPhone here on Stolen iPhone Database. The stolen iPhone report will be posted on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and appear on the search engines within a day.
Track iPhone if tracking app is disabled or no app was installed
If you need to track an iPhone but the tracking software was disabled or wasn't installed don't give up hope, Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help! You can report your missing iPhone here for free, by doing so you alert the world instantly getting millions of eyes on your case, literally making a world of difference of recovering you missing iPhone, long into the future.
Here's how to report a missing iPhone on Stolen Lost Found Online:Track iPhone On Stolen Lost Found Online
How To File A Stolen iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPhone Reports
- Stolen Iphone 5s serial number 013851001554691
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number FK1RK9R2GRYD
- Stolen IPHONE 6S PLUS 64 GIG serial number 353329078886906
- Stolen iphone 6 serial number 6605021ab3a1cb557a26a5efebf1755d9b318af6
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number C79QHX32GRY8
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number FFMQDULHG5MN
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number F73PH24SG5MJ
- Stolen iPhone 6 serial number 354446066939007
- Stolen iphone 5c serial number FCCNL2D3G2DJ
Latest Lost iPhone Reports
- Lost iPhone 5s serial number 352015068419797
- Lost iPhone 5 16GB serial number F31JT84YDTWD
- Lost Iphone 6 plus 64gb serial number F2LNK00NG5QJ
- Lost Iphone 5 serial number 013334004606255
- Lost iPhone 5 ID 13699
- Lost iPhone 5 serial number DQGNF0S3F8GL
- Lost iPhone iPhone 6 serial number C36N8J3CG5MR
- Lost iPhone 4 ID 12785
- Lost iPhone 5S serial number 89148000001158503770
- Lost iPhone iPhone 5 serial number F2MJRDJCF8H4
Latest Found iPhone Reports
- Found Apple iPhone ID 15345
- Found Iphone Unknown ID 14472
- Found IPHONE A1533 ID 13575
- Found iphone 4s ID 11193
- Found Iphone 5 ID 10415
- Found Iphone 4S ID 10217
- Found iphone A1349 ID 10174
- Found Iphone 5 ID 8960
- Found IPHONE IPHONE 4S ID 8360
- Found iphone 4 ID 5164
Track iPhone Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Track iPhone information. If you have any stolen iPhone information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.