Stray Page Content
- Stray Definition in regards to an animal: a lost, escaped or abandoned domestic animal. A stray is an animal that previously lived in a domestic environment, if an animal was born in the wild, it is considered feral; Jonny found a stray cat at the park
- Stray Definition in regards to stolen property: something not in it's right place; not where it should be; stray from the shelf
- Past tense of stray is strayed; my laptop strayed from my desk when I got a cut of coffee
How To File A Pets And Animals Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Pets And Animals Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Pets And Animals report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post the item either as Stolen, Lost or Found.
- Enter as much information as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your item, long into the future.
Latest Lost Pets And Animals Reports
- Lost Chihuahua Bambi ID 10202
- Lost Cat Blacky ID 4004
- Lost tuxedo domestic cat oreo serial number n/a
Latest Found Pets And Animals Reports
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stray information. If you have any stolen Pets And Animals information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.