Stolen iPhone Insurance Page Content
Stolen iPhone Insurance Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, smart phones out today. Although the exact number of stolen iPhones is not known, it is in epidemic proportion. There could easily be a stolen iPhone every thirty minutes somewhere in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone theft prevention and stolen iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost & Found Online is here to help, we provide this stolen iPhone information and iPhone theft prevention tips for you to avoid becoming a victim of iPhone theft and helping you if you have had your iPhone stolen.
There are many third party companies that provide damaged iPhone, lost iPhone and stolen iPhone insurance coverage. The price for iPhone insurance varies for each service provider and there is a deductible involved, but if you need to report lost iPhone, report damaged iPhone or report stolen iPhone, this cost will be much more inexpensive than having to purchase a brand new iPhone without the insurance.
The Stolen Lost & Found Online website tries to keep information up to date to better serve you. The links to the iPhone insurance services have not been used by us nor do we have any affiliation to these companies. Please do let us know if you have any feedback on these iPhone insurance companies or have used one yourself that could help. Thanks.
SquareTrade has built a reputation in the last five years as a reliable iPhone insurance provider. SquareTrade offers the same warranties that Best Buy, AT&T and other electronic's stores sell only for much less. In addition to the iPhone insurance price, SquareTrade has excellent consumer ratings on website such as Epinions.com, NextTag.com, Google product reviews and more.
Unfortunately, SquareTrade does not offer lost iPhone or stolen iPhone coverage.
SquareTrade iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
For almost forty years Worth Avenue Group has been providing personal property insurance. In the last decade with the surge of personal technology, Worth Avenue Group has become one of the leading names in insurance coverage for TV's, computers, laptops and smart phones. Worth Avenue Group is a popular choice for lost iphone and damaged iPhone coverage. This is because they provide excellent service for a much lower price.
The stolen iPhone and damaged iPhone service Worth Avenue Group provides is practically identical to the insurance provided from Verizon or Asurian. Two main differences in service is you won't get a second year manufacturer failure coverage and there is no lost iPhone coverage, only stolen iPhone coverage.
Worth Avenue Group iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
- Stolen iPhone
Ensquared is an insurance company that provides iPhone insurance. Ensquared an Insurance backed Wireless Protection Program underwritten by Fortegra Financial. Ensquared offers iPhone damage, iPhone theft and lost iPhone coverage for $89 per year with up to $1000 per claim, maximum of three claims and as low as $50 deductible per claim. Be sure and research the exact costs as it may vary depending on the iPhone model you wish to insure. Visit the Ensquared website or call directly to inquire about lost iPhone, stolen iPhone or damaged iPhone insurance rates.
Ensquared iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
- Lost iPhone
- Stolen iPhone
Unfortunately, the latest report is that State Farm has discontinued damaged iPhone, lost iPhone and stolen iPhone insurance plans. News like this is rather disconcerting considering how much profit insurance companies generate. To contact State Farm and inquire directly, the State Farm phone number is 1-888-559-1922.
How To File A Stolen iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPhone Reports
- Stolen Iphone 5s serial number 013851001554691
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number FK1RK9R2GRYD
- Stolen IPHONE 6S PLUS 64 GIG serial number 353329078886906
- Stolen iphone 6 serial number 6605021ab3a1cb557a26a5efebf1755d9b318af6
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number C79QHX32GRY8
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number FFMQDULHG5MN
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number F73PH24SG5MJ
- Stolen iPhone 6 serial number 354446066939007
- Stolen iphone 5c serial number FCCNL2D3G2DJ
Stolen iPhone Insurance Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stolen iPhone Insurance information. If you have any stolen iPhone information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.