Stolen iPhone, What To Do? Page Content
Stolen iPhone What To Do Overview
Stolen iPhone What To Do Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, smart phones out today. Although the exact number of stolen iPhones is not known, it is in epidemic proportion. There could easily be a stolen iPhone every thirty minutes somewhere in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone theft prevention and stolen iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost & Found Online is here to help, we provide this stolen iPhone information and iPhone theft prevention tips for you to avoid becoming a victim of iPhone theft and helping you if you have had your iPhone stolen.
If there is any stolen iPhone information we are missing or incorrect stolen iPhone information, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know. Thanks.
If you're asking yourself, 'My iPhone was stolen, what to do now?' then here are some steps to proceed:
Stolen iPhone What To Do Step #1
Place a suspension on your stolen iPhone service to avoid racking up additional charges. Currently the two authorized service providers for iPhone are AT&T and Verizon. If your stolen iPhone service provider is AT&T, call 1-800-331-0500. If your stolen iPhone service provider is Verizon, call 1-800-922-0204. Reporting the iPhone theft to your service provider is an important first step.
Stolen iPhone What To Do Step #2
File an official police report for the stolen iPhone. This is very important as most insurance companies require a stolen iPhone or stolen property police report to make a claim and receive compensation.
Stolen iPhone What To Do Step #3
After suspending the service and creating a police report, the next step is to report the stolen iPhone online.
Stolen iPhone Tracking
To track stolen a iPhone, be sure to read the Track Stolen iPhone article.
How To File A Stolen iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPhone Reports
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number FK1RK9R2GRYD
- Stolen IPHONE 6S PLUS 64 GIG serial number 353329078886906
- Stolen iphone 6 serial number 6605021ab3a1cb557a26a5efebf1755d9b318af6
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number C79QHX32GRY8
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number FFMQDULHG5MN
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number F73PH24SG5MJ
- Stolen iPhone 6 serial number 354446066939007
- Stolen iphone 5c serial number FCCNL2D3G2DJ
- Stolen iphone iphone 5C serial number F73LMQ80FNDD
Stolen iPhone, What To Do? Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stolen iPhone, What To Do? information. If you have any stolen iPhone information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.