Stolen Gun Page Content
Stolen Gun Overview
Stolen guns are an especially serious type of theft because they can be used in other crimes, such as armed robbery or gang related shootings. This is why it's so important to report a stolen gun both to the police and online. If your gun was stolen don't give up hope, Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help! We provide this stolen gun information, the free Stolen Gun Database and consumer protection tips to help you in your time of need and get your stolen gun back.
How To File A Stolen Gun Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Gun Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Gun report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Gun as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Gun report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Gun, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Gun Reports
- Stolen glock g 23 3rd gen serial number gya537
- Stolen SW MP9 serial number HAT8666
- Stolen Winchester 1300 20 Gauge serial number L3222591
- Stolen Ruger 1022 serial number 258-34247
- Stolen Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter serial number PS16527
- Stolen sig sauer sp2340 serial number sp0028982
- Stolen Browning 16 guage serial number 118827
- Stolen Winchester Rifle 1892 44-WCF Octogon Barrel serial number 53972
- Stolen Charter Arms 38 spl Pink Lady serial number 12-041312
- Stolen Ruger Standard Pre-Mark I 22LR serial number 768286
Stolen Gun Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stolen Gun information. If you have any stolen Gun information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.