Stolen Dell Page Content
Stolen Dell Overview
Due to the fact that Dell computers are so popular, stolen Dell computers are a common item reported. This article covers how to file a stolen Dell police report, how to report a stolen Dell online and Dell theft prevention tips.
How To File A Stolen Dell Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Dell Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Dell report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Dell as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Dell report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Dell, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Dell Reports
- Stolen DELL INSPIRON 7000 7548 serial number CWC1342
- Stolen Dell Latitude ID 15518
- Stolen Dell Latitude 13 7000 series serial number L026844
- Stolen Dell XPS 15 9530 serial number 1XQML12
- Stolen dell E7450 serial number FFRBH92
- Stolen Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 serial number GBVSQX1
- Stolen DELL Latitude E5550 serial number 8WHKD72
- Stolen DELL Latitude 3340 serial number 2C2C932
- Stolen DELL Latitude E5440 serial number 1F71K12
- Stolen DELL Latitude E7240 serial number C9FCF12
Stolen Dell Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stolen Dell information. If you have any stolen Dell information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.