Stolen Cell Phone Pictures Page Content
Stolen Cell Phone Pictures Overview
One of the worst things to lose when a cell phone is stolen are the pictures on the phone. Not only the irreplaceable memories they contain, but embarrassing or private pictures no one but you was supposed to see. Typically when a phone is stolen, the first thing that is done is the thief uses the phone to make calls and send text messages. Once the stolen phone's service is suspended, a thief will then start looking through the phone for valuable information and riffle through the stolen cell phone pictures, totally violating the stolen phone owner's privacy. There have even been instances of a someone's private or embarrassing stolen cell phone pictures being uploaded on the Internet! We at Stolen Lost & Found Online try to help as much as possible for dealing with stolen, lost & found property so hopefully this information helps you in dealing with stolen cell phone pics.
Stolen Cell Phone Pictures Prevention
One of the best ways to prevent stolen cell phone pictures is to password protect your phone. By password protecting your phone, you prevent people from viewing your phone's content, including the contacts and pictures. Of course, the general rule of thumb is always to be followed for preventing stolen cell phone pics; don't ever leave your phone out of sight even for a moment. It only takes a second to pick up a cell phone and walk off with it, in short a period of time as turning your back to put cream in your coffee.
Post Stolen Cell Phone Pictures Online
Their are millions of people with a thirst for justice using the Internet at all times. If you recover your stolen phone and stolen cell phone pics, if there are pictures that the thief took while in possession of your stolen phone, post them online. There have been cases where a thieves have been caught after taking photos on stolen phones that got recovered, proving once again that thieves are not typically the sharpest knives on the shelf.
How To File A Stolen Cell Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Cell Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Cell report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Cell as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Cell report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Cell, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Cell Reports
- Stolen Apple Iphone 5 serial number C39KRZP3FH19
- Stolen Apple Iphone 5 serial number C9KJPMUXDTWD
- Stolen Apple iPhone 5 serial number F2LL61A5F8H6
- Stolen Apple iPhone 4S 16GB serial number C8PHXST3DTD3
- Stolen Apple iPhone 4S 16GB serial number DX4JVGR2DTC0
- Stolen Appple Iphone 6 plus serial number 354385060701718
- Stolen Apple iPhone 5s serial number F19LPD8VFF9V
- Stolen Apple Iphone 5 serial number 013438004713597
- Stolen Apple Iphone 4 serial number DX6L3NU0DP0N
- Stolen Iphone 5C serial number 358535050930752
Stolen Cell Phone Pictures Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Stolen Cell Phone Pictures information. If you have any stolen Cell information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.