Report Stolen Kindle Page Content
Report Stolen Kindle Overview
Kindle is one of the most popular devices for viewing electronic books and magazines. Due to their popularity, small size and strong resale value, Kindles are also a popular target for thieves. The general rule of thumb should always be followed for small electronic devices such as a Kindle; never leave it out of your sight for even a moment. A Kindle can be stolen in as short of a period of time as turning your back for a second to put cream in your coffee at a coffee shop. If your Kindle was stolen don't give up hope, Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help! We provide this stolen Kindle information, the free Stolen Kindle Database and consumer protection tips to help you in your time of need and get your stolen Kindle back.
Stolen Kindle Insurance Claim
How to file a stolen Kindle insurance claim:
Read your insurance policy carefully. Does it cover you for theft given the circumstances surrounding your stolen Kindle?
If you feel you are covered and you have already filed a stolen Kindle police report and have been issued a case, then it is time to contact your insurance provider. Your insurance adjuster will ask you a variety of questions, including:
- "What is the serial number of the stolen Kindle?"
- "What is the stolen Kindle police report case number?"
- "Where was the stolen Kindle last seen?"
- "Was this part of a home invasion?"
- "Was anything else stolen?"
As of writing this, Amazon dues not cover Kindle theft or the loss of an a Kindle. They also do not track stolen Kindles.
How To File A Stolen Kindle Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Kindle Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Kindle report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Kindle as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Kindle report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Kindle, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Kindle Reports
- Stolen Amazon Kindle serial number B00E150114227XKM
- Stolen KINDLE Fire HDX 7 INCH serial number D0FB A0A0 3455 0NBD
- Stolen Amazon Kindle serial number D026A0A023630WKH
- Stolen KINDLE serial number 1501 1442 2KEH
- Stolen kindle serial number b008A0a0 04441 289e
- Stolen Kindle Fire serial number DO1E AOAO 1444 OPJT
- Stolen KINDLE KINDLE W/ KEYBOARD WIFI serial number B006A0A01033092C
Report Stolen Kindle Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Report Stolen Kindle information. If you have any stolen Kindle information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.