Report Stolen iPad
Report Stolen iPad Page Content
Stolen iPad Overview
The iPad's small size and immense popularity also makes it a popular item for thieves. Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help! If you are a victim of ipad theft, taking action swiftly is of the essence. Alert the world by reporting your stolen iPad for free on this international Stolen iPad Database.
How to report a stolen iPad to police
If your iPad was stolen, filing a stolen iPad police report is the first thing that should be done. Here are the steps to file a stolen iPad police report:
- Go to the police station or law enforcement agency where the iPad was stolen.
- If applicable, ask for the stolen property department.
- Information typically requested while filing a Stolen iPad report:
- Serial number (this is the most important item as it's the stolen iPad's individual identification number)
- The details of the theft such as when, where and how the iPad was stolen
- Any identifying marks or stickers
- Obtain a copy of the stolen iPad police report
Once your stolen iPad police report is filed, it gets entered onto a national stolen property database. However, this database is on a private police intranet, not to be seen by the public. The more people that know about your stolen iPad the better. Alert the world by reporting your stolen iPad online.
Report stolen iPad online
Your best chance of recovering your stolen iPad is to report it online. Here are the steps to create and post an online stolen iPad report:
- At the top right hand side of the website, click the 'Register' link
- Enter your information in the Register form and click the 'Register' button
- Locate the verification email with the email you used for registration and click the link in the email body or copy and paste the link to your browser address bar
- Upon clicking the link or copying and pasting it, you will be navigated to Stolen Lost & Found Online
- Log in with your email and password
- Click the 'Report Stolen, Lost or Found Property' link in the main manu
- Click the 'Electronics' category
- Click the 'Tablet' sub-category
- Select the 'Post as Stolen' check box and fill in as much information and details about the stolen iPad as possible
- Enter as much information as possible about your stolen iPad and click 'Submit'
That's it. Upon clicking "Submit" the stolen iPad report posted to the website immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. This permanent stolen iPad report makes it more difficult to sell the stolen iPad and greatly increased your chance of recovery, long into the future. To further increase your chance of recovering the stolen iPad, try offering a reward.
Stolen iPad Database
Here are the latest stolen iPad reports on the Stolen iPad Database:
Report stolen iPad insurance
If you are unsure if your insurance company covers a stolen iPad, either read through your policy or contact your claims adjuster agent. If the stolen iPad is covered, most insurance companies will require your insurance policy number, a stolen iPad police report case number, the serial number for the stolen iPad and some other information such as details of the theft.
Report stolen iPad to pawn shops
Another good measure is to contact pawn shops in the area of the iPad theft immediately after the crime has taken place. If a pawn shop is found with a stolen iPad, they must forfeit it to the police with zero financial compensation. This is why pawnshops are in the habit of checking Stolen Lost & Found Online, contacting police and checking any sort of personal complaints in order to determine if property has been reported stolen before they loan money or purchase an item.
Can I report iPad theft to Apple?
As of writing this, Apple does not have a process for flagging and reporting stolen Apple products.
We will be sure to include and information if there is any update to Apple's service of handling stolen iPad reports.
Stolen iPad conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Report Stolen Ipad information possible. If you have a suggestion of how we can better serve you, any Report Stolen Ipad information or theft prevention tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.