Report Stolen iPhone Page Content
Report Stolen iPhone Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, smart phones out today. Although the exact number of stolen iPhones is not known, it is in epidemic proportion. There could easily be a stolen iPhone every thirty minutes somewhere in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone theft prevention and stolen iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost & Found Online is here to help, we provide this stolen iPhone information and iPhone theft prevention tips for you to avoid becoming a victim of iPhone theft and helping you if you have had your iPhone stolen.
Report Stolen iPhone To Your Service Provider
Reporting your stolen iPhone to your service provider is a very important first step. This is to avoid the iPhone theif from racking up additional serivce charges, leaving you with the bill...rude! Currently, AT&T and Verizon are the only two authorized service providers for the Apple iPhone.
To report stolen iPhone to AT&T, you can report it online on the AT&T website, or you can call the toll free number: 1-800-331-0500.
To report stolen iPhone to Verizon, you can report it online on the Verizon website, or you can call the toll free number: 1-800-922-0204.
Reporting your stolen iPhone to your service provider can be required for some insurance carriers as well as an official stolen iPhone police report.
Report Stolen iPhone To The Police
A stolen iPhone police report is very important so theft data and statistics can be recorded and law enforcement will know what areas to have more theft prevention task forces in. Also, a stolen iPhone police report will be required to file an insurance claim with pratically every stolen iPhone insurance provider.
To report stolen iPhone to the police:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for your local police station or law enforcement agency.
- Obtain the address and go to the physical location of police station.
- At the police station, create a stolen iPhone police report with a theft detective and be sure to give as many details as possible.
- Once you have completed the stolen iPhone police report, be sure to get a copy of the police report and keep the case number for follow-up and stolen iPhone recovery.
Report Stolen iPhone Online
Here are the steps to report stolen iPhone online, creating a permanent stolen iPhone record that appears on the search engines within a day:
- At the top right hand side of the page, click the 'Register' link
- On the Register form, enter your information and click the 'Register' button
- Navigate to your email account that you used for registration, locate the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar
- Upon clicking the link or copying and pasting it, you will be returned to the Stolen Lost & Found Online website, log in with your email and password used when creating your account
- Click the 'Report Stolen, Lost or Found Property' link in the main navigation bar
- Click the 'Electronics' category
- Click the 'Cell Phone' sub-category
- Select the 'Post as Stolen' check box and fill in as much information and details as possible
- Once you have completed the form, click 'Submit'
Upon clicking submit, your online stolen iPhone report is posted and begins getting indexed by the search engines immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. This provides a permanent record of the stolen iPhone report online making it harder to sell your stolen iPhone and greatly increasing your chance of stolen iPhone recovery. To increase your chance of recovering your stolen iPhone even more, try offering a reward.
Stolen iPhone Database
Here are the latest stolen iPhone reports on the Stolen iPhone Database:
|Serial Number||Make, Model||Reward||Photo|
|C3KLR01KDPMW||Stolen IPHONE, iphone 4 8GB|
|DNPLM1PRFNJP||Stolen Apple, iphone 5s|
|No serial number recorded||Stolen apple, iphone 3gs|
|C8TFFH02DDP7||Stolen APPLE IPHONE, 4||Reward|
|F17MGQ2FFF9V||Stolen iPhone , 5|
|c37ghladp0n||Stolen Property, iPhone 4|
|DNQKPN53FH19||Stolen Property, iPhone 5|
|C38GP123DT9V||Stolen Apple, iPhone 4s|
|F78MC2H4FNDM||Stolen APPLE, IPHONE 5C||Reward|
|F73L6HPDFNDF||Stolen Apple IPhone, 5c|
|No serial number recorded||Stolen iphone 4s, No model name recorded|
|No serial number recorded||Stolen Property, iphone 5s||Reward|
|DNQJVHCVDTTN||Stolen Apple, iPhone 5 Black 16GB||Reward|
|DX3KP1WVDP0N||Stolen Apple, Iphone 4S||Reward|
|No serial number recorded||Stolen Apple, Iphone 5S|
|F2LKTGJSF8GH||Stolen Property, iPhone 5||Reward|
|F2LLK2GBFFGJ||Stolen Apple iPhone, 5s||Reward|
|No serial number recorded||Stolen Iphone, 5C||Reward|
|C39JH531DTTN||Stolen iphone, 5|
|DNPH83KYDTFC||Stolen iPhone, 4S||Reward|
Report Stolen iPhone Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Report Stolen iPhone information. If you have any lost & found, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.