Report Stolen Droid Page Content
Report Stolen Droid Overview
Stolen Lost & Found Online is free, global stolen property database. Our site allows victims to report Android theft / Droid theft or any other stolen piece of property. If you wish to report a stolen Droid, simply click the REPORT STOLEN DROID NOW button below in order to begin the process.
The step by step instructions below demonstrate how to report a stolen Droid to the police, Motorola, our insurance company and on Stolen Lost & Found Online. If you happen to be reading this, and not be a stolen Droid victim, you may wish to read tips below and take preventative measures. The stolen Droid tips have been assembled for a variety of sources, including from users of our site. If you have a tip please contact us.
Report stolen droid to insurance company
After filing a police report for a stolen Android cell phone, you should call your insurance company and inform them of the loss of your Android phone. Your insurance company will need the case number. Most Droid warranties will not cover loss or theft, but your homeowner's insurance or renter's insurance may cover the theft of your Droid phone.
How To File A Stolen Droid Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Droid Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Droid report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Droid as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Droid report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Droid, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Droid Reports
- Stolen Droid A855 serial number a0000015e41654
- Stolen Motorola Droid ID 3476
- Stolen Motorola Droid serial number A50223A38A7
- Stolen Motorolla Droid serial number A00000222E755A
- Stolen Motorolla Droid serial number HEX: A00000221B5351
- Stolen Motorola Droid serial number A000002205803a
- Stolen Motorola Droid serial number A0000015B9E154
- Stolen Motorola Droid ID 1265
Report Stolen Droid Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Report Stolen Droid information. If you have any stolen Droid information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.