Report Lost Phone Page Content
Report Lost Phone Overview
Did you misplace or loose your phone? Well don't feel alone! With phones getting smaller and smaller, it's all that much easier to lose a phone. Almost worse than the financial value of the lost phone itself is what's on the lost phone such as contacts, photos and videos. Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help by providing an online lost phone database, information and consumer protection tips.
How To File A Lost phone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Lost phone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Lost phone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Lost.
- Enter as much information about the Lost phone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Lost phone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Lost phone, long into the future.
Latest Lost phone Reports
- Lost Apple 6s plus serial number FLNRC0RVGRWF
- Lost MG5Y2LLA IPhone 6 Gold 16GB A1549 serial number F19PKCB2G5MF
- Lost apple iphone6 serial number C36P21N6G5MR
- Lost Apple Iphone 6s serial number DNPRMQ73GRY5
- Lost Apple iPhone 6S 128GB Rose Gold serial number C7JQP098GRYK
- Lost Apple Iphone 6s plus serial number C36QQJNSGRX5
- Lost Apple iPhone 6 serial number 358369065844984
- Lost iPhone 5s serial number 352015068419797
- Lost Apple A1586 Iphone 6 Space Grey 64gb serial number F73Q1KRCG5MR IMEI 359313069214702
- Lost Iphone 4 - Apple A1332 serial number DNPGG2SUDPMW
Report Lost Phone Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Report Lost Phone information. If you have any lost & found phone information, loss prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.