What Is Online? Page Content
The term 'online' refers to the telecommunications industry and computer technology. Generally, 'online' is referring to the state or status of connectivity, the opposite state of 'online' being 'offline.' For the most part, when people refer to something being 'online,' they are referring to the World Wide Web (www) or the Internet.
In the telecommunication industry and in computer technology, 'online' is defined by the Federal Standard 1037C as the state or condition of equipment, a device or a functional unit. One or more of the following must apply to a device to be considered online:
- The device being controlled by another device
- The device being controlled by the system that it is associated with
- The device is available for access and use immediately upon demand without human assistance
- Connection to a system and is fully operational
- Ready for service and completely functional
If a device does not meet this online criteria, whether it is turned off or disconnected, it is considered to be offline.
How To Report A Stolen Property Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Property report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Property as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Property report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Property, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Property Reports
- Stolen Dodge Caliber serial number 1b3hb28b58d678652
- Stolen Apple iPhone 6S serial number C7JRK339GRXQ
- Stolen GoPro Hero 5 Black serial number C3161325413469
- Stolen Martin GPC12PA4 serial number 1891723
- Stolen Ibanez LGB30 serial number 8780212916
- Stolen Overton Family Cabinet Card Photographs California Circa 1890s Sterling City and Chico California serial number Vintage Photographs
- Stolen Rolex Explorer 2 serial number 6079473
- Stolen ACURA TSX serial number JH4CU2F6XAC004354
- Stolen Canon EF 85mm f1.8 USM serial number 21980913
- Stolen Sony a7s ii serial number S01-3391834-H
Latest Lost Property Reports
- Lost Apple 6s plus serial number FLNRC0RVGRWF
- Lost GoPro Hero 4 Session serial number C3141326364965
- Lost Apple iPad Mini 2 serial number F4KMW67NFCM7
- Lost Jeep Wrangler sport serial number 1K4AA2D12BL559643
- Lost MG5Y2LLA IPhone 6 Gold 16GB A1549 serial number F19PKCB2G5MF
- Lost Chevy Tahoe serial number 1gnek13t13j225822
- Lost BREITLING MONTRESS SA Breitling Navitimer Jupiter Pilot serial number Breitling Ref. A59028 Case Nr. 14415
- Lost Rolex 16113 serial number 6767495
- Lost Vince Leather Jacket Scuba leather jacket with fabric panels ID 15525
- Lost apple iphone6 serial number C36P21N6G5MR
Latest Found Property Reports
- Found Cadillac SRX ID 15516
- Found Apple Ipad Air ID 15483
- Found nissan altimasl ID 15397
- Found Cartier ID 15363
- Found Apple iPhone ID 15345
- Found apple iphone 6s ID 15221
- Found Omega Speedmaster Professional ID 15206
- Found ktm duke ID 15184
- Found apple ipod ID 15177
- Found Apple iPad AIR 2 ID 15044
What Is Online? Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise What Is Online? information. If you have any stolen Property information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.