Mobile Tracker Page Content
Mobile Tracker Overview
One of the greatest advances of modern electronics is mobile tracker technology. Mobile tracker technology uses GPS (geo positioning system) to locate the whereabouts of the item with the mobile tracker installed. Both police and the general public greatly benefit from using a mobile tracker. Some uses for a mobile tracker are to locate stolen or lost property, track the whereabouts of mobile employees while on the clock, the whereabouts of items being shipped or parents knowing where their children are.
Stolen Lost Found Online covers the different types of mobile trackers, including both software and hardware mobile tracker devices and the pros and cons of the different mobile tracker types.
What Is A Mobile Tracker?
A mobile tracker is either software that has been installed in a computer-driven electronic device such as a mobile phone, or a piece of hardware that has been installed on a mobile object such as a car.
Why Use A Mobile Tracker?
There are various reasons mobile tracker devices are used, they can be used to track the whereabouts of a lost or stolen phone, a stolen or lost laptop or for tracking a car. A mobile tracker may also be used by a business or corporation to track mobile employees with either a phone, tablet or other mobile electronic device or by locating company vehicles, both where they are and where they have been.
Mobile Tracker Legality
It is illegal in most states, as well as Federal Anti-Wire Tap laws, to place a mobile tracker on someone's person, electronic devices or personal vehicles to track their location. If a mobile tracker is used for legal matters, the evidence gathered will likely be dismissed and charges may be pressed against the person who illegally placed the mobile tracker device(s).
During hours of employment, company vehicles and mobile electronic devices provided by the company can be used to track the exact whereabouts of employees. The company will then likely enforce rules against tampering with any company vehicles or electronic devices provided. A company is not required by law to inform employees that mobile tracker devices or activity monitoring devices are used. Some people consider this a violation against their person privacy rights. However, as an employee, people choose by free will to comply to company rules and regulations and perform expected job duties to be paid and receive benefits. At any time, unless bound by contract, an employee has the free will to discontinue employment for either personal reasons or if they do not agree with the company policies. Such policies may include the use of mobile tracker and activity monitoring devices.
Types Of Mobile Tracker Devices
There are many different types of mobile tracker devices, some examples of mobile tracker devices include:
- Stolen or lost phone tracking software, such as Find My iPhone or Blackberry Protect. This software can track a stolen or lost phone, have the lost or stolen phone produce and alert alarm noise or to wipe the contents on the phone to prevent someone from accessing personal information and phone content such as photos.
- A physical tracking device installed on a laptop or other mobile device. This can be more beneficial over mobile tracker software because the software can be wiped, where the mobile tracker hardware can only be deactivated if discovered and either left behind somewhere, deactivated or destroyed.
How To File A Stolen Cell Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen Cell Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen Cell report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen Cell as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen Cell report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen Cell, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Cell Reports
- Stolen Apple iPhone 6S serial number C7JRK339GRXQ
- Stolen Iphone 5s serial number 013851001554691
- Stolen Samsung Galaxy S3 serial number 9205147
- Stolen Apple 5s serial number DX3RM2QJFF9Y
- Stolen Apple Iphone 6s serial number 353255074337083
- Stolen Apple iPhone 7 serial number 359127078381050
- Stolen apple ipone6 serial number C36P21N6G5MR
- Stolen ZTE Z970 ZMAX serial number 749860 IMEI 8658910274986
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen Apple iPhone 5s serial number F2LLK08DFFFK
Latest Lost Cell Reports
- Lost Apple 6s plus serial number FLNRC0RVGRWF
- Lost MG5Y2LLA IPhone 6 Gold 16GB A1549 serial number F19PKCB2G5MF
- Lost apple iphone6 serial number C36P21N6G5MR
- Lost Apple Iphone 6s serial number DNPRMQ73GRY5
- Lost Apple iPhone 6S 128GB Rose Gold serial number C7JQP098GRYK
- Lost Apple Iphone 6s plus serial number C36QQJNSGRX5
- Lost Apple iPhone 6 serial number 358369065844984
- Lost iPhone 5s serial number 352015068419797
- Lost Apple A1586 Iphone 6 Space Grey 64gb serial number F73Q1KRCG5MR IMEI 359313069214702
- Lost Iphone 4 - Apple A1332 serial number DNPGG2SUDPMW
Latest Found Cell Reports
- Found Apple iPhone ID 15345
- Found apple iphone 6s ID 15221
- Found Iphone 5 A1428 ID 14555
- Found Iphone Unknown ID 14472
- Found apple 6 ID 14258
- Found Apple 4s ID 13741
- Found Apple iphone 4S A1387 ID 13669
- Found IPHONE A1533 ID 13575
- Found Apple iPhone 5c - A1532 ID 13434
- Found Aplle iPhone 5 A1457 ID 13394
Mobile Tracker Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Mobile Tracker information. If you have any stolen Cell information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.