Lost iPhone Insurance Page Content
Lost iPhone Insurance Overview
iPhone service providers do provide iPhone insurance, however, there are more inexpensive iPhone insurance provider choices for a damaged iPhone or lost iPhone. Each iPhone insurance provider covers different items and circumstances and differs in price, coverage adn deductable. If you do damage your iPhone or loose your iPhone, the iPhone insurance and deductable will be much less than having to replace the damaged or lost iPhone.
Hopefully this lost iPhone insurance information is helpful if you are concerned with insurance coverage for your iPhone. It can definitely save you hundreds of dollars in the event you lose your phone.
Ensquared iPhone Insurance Provider
Ensquared is an insurance company that provides iPhone insurance. Ensquared an Insurance backed Wireless Protection Program underwritten by Fortegra Financial. Ensquared offers iPhone damage, iPhone theft and lost iPhone coverage for $89 per year with up to $1000 per claim, maximum of three claims and as low as $50 deductible per claim. Be sure and research the exact costs as it may vary depending on the iPhone model you wish to insure. Visit the Ensquared website or call directly to inquire about lost iPhone, stolen iPhone or damaged iPhone insurance rates.
Ensquared iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
- Lost iPhone
- Stolen iPhone
WorthAveGroup iPhone Insurance Provider
For almost forty years Worth Avenue Group has been providing personal property insurance. In the last decade with the surge of personal technology, Worth Avenue Group has become one of the leading names in insurance coverage for TV's, computers, laptops and smart phones. Worth Avenue Group is a popular choice for lost iphone and damaged iPhone coverage. This is because they provide excellent service for a much lower price.
The stolen iPhone and damaged iPhone service Worth Avenue Group provides is practically identical to the insurance provided from Verizon or Asurian. Two main differences in service is you won't get a second year manufacturer failure coverage and there is no lost iPhone coverage, only stolen iPhone coverage.
Worth Avenue Group iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
- Stolen iPhone
SquareTrade iPhone Insurance Provider
SquareTrade has built a reputation in the last five years as a reliable iPhone insurance provider. SquareTrade offers the same warranties that Best Buy, AT&T and other electronic's stores sell only for much less. In addition to the iPhone insurance price, SquareTrade has excellent consumer ratings on website such as Epinions.com, NextTag.com, Google product reviews and more.
Unfortunately, SquareTrade does not offer lost iPhone or stolen iPhone coverage.
SquareTrade iPhone Insurance Coverage:
- Damaged iPhone
Unfortunately, the latest report is that State Farm has discontinued damaged iPhone, lost iPhone and stolen iPhone insurance plans. News like this is rather disconcerting considering how much profit insurance companies generate. To contact State Farm and inquire directly, the State Farm phone number is 1-888-559-1922.
Should I Purchase Stolen iPhone Insurance?
This is a question that only you can answer. When considering stolen iPhone insurance, think about you and your habits as far as the way you treat and care for your iPhone. The cost of replacing the damaged iPhone or stolen iPhone will be much greater than the iPhone insurance deductible. If you take great care of your iPhone and never let it out of your sight, then you may not need iPhone insurance. If, on the other hand, you are prone to dropping your iPhone, you have a tendency to loose things or have children, you may want to consider iPhone insurance.
We at Stolen Lost Found Online are dedicated to providing the most current and concise lost iPhone insurance information possible. If you have a suggestion of how we can better serve you, and lost iPhone insurance information or an iPhone loss prevention tip you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.
How To File A Lost iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Lost iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Lost iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Lost.
- Enter as much information about the Lost iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Lost iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Lost iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Lost iPhone Reports
- Lost iPhone 4 ID 12785
- Lost iPhone 5S serial number 89148000001158503770
- Lost iPhone iPhone 5 serial number F2MJRDJCF8H4
- Lost IPHONE 5S serial number 17LM5ZZFF9Y
- Lost iPhone 4s serial number DNWH3Z8ADTD2
- Lost iphone iphone 4 16gb serial number 7W048KLSA4S
- Lost Iphone 4s ID 11455
- Lost iPhone 4s ID 11097
- Lost iPhone 4S serial number C8PH81ARDTDR
- Lost Iphone Iphone 5 Black 64GB serial number DNPK20PAF38W
Lost iPhone Insurance Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Lost iPhone Insurance information. If you have any lost & found iPhone information, loss prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.