Lost And Found Page Content
Lost And Found Overview
Let's face it, eventually things turn up missing. The worst of all can be the sting of personal value that no dollar amount can replace. Stolen Lost Found Online is proud to host this international online lost and found database to help people recover their lost belongings.
If you've lost something, don't give up hope, what's lost can be found! There are literally millions of people online at all times which means by creating an online lost & found report, you are creating literally a world of difference for recovering your lost belongings. Whether it's a lost iPhone, a lost wallet or a lost dog, let the world know about it instantly. Your online lost & found report will appear on the search engines within a day, so if someone has found your lost belongings they can contact you directly through Stolen Lost Found Online, all the while protecting your privacy.
What Is A Lost And Found?
Lost And Found (noun);
A Lost And Found is can be a physical place, designated area or database of items that have been lost and for items that have been found or turned in for the rightful owner to claim.
Stolen Lost Found Online Protects Your Privacy
We at Stolen Lost Found Online strive to provide excellent service, including protecting your privacy. The only way people can contact you is directly through the Stolen Lost Found Online website, this way your email and name remain protected.
Search The Lost And Found Database
If you have lost something, check the Found Property Database to see if it's been found. If it hasn't been reported on the Found Property Database, post it on the Lost Property Database. Offering a reward may increase chances of recovery.
How To File A Lost Property Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Lost Property Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Lost Property report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Lost.
- Enter as much information about the Lost Property as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Lost Property report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Lost Property, long into the future.
Latest Lost Property Reports
- Lost Apple 6s plus serial number FLNRC0RVGRWF
- Lost GoPro Hero 4 Session serial number C3141326364965
- Lost Apple iPad Mini 2 serial number F4KMW67NFCM7
- Lost Jeep Wrangler sport serial number 1K4AA2D12BL559643
- Lost MG5Y2LLA IPhone 6 Gold 16GB A1549 serial number F19PKCB2G5MF
- Lost Chevy Tahoe serial number 1gnek13t13j225822
- Lost BREITLING MONTRESS SA Breitling Navitimer Jupiter Pilot serial number Breitling Ref. A59028 Case Nr. 14415
- Lost Rolex 16113 serial number 6767495
- Lost Vince Leather Jacket Scuba leather jacket with fabric panels ID 15525
- Lost apple iphone6 serial number C36P21N6G5MR
Latest Found Property Reports
- Found Cadillac SRX ID 15516
- Found Apple Ipad Air ID 15483
- Found nissan altimasl ID 15397
- Found Cartier ID 15363
- Found Apple iPhone ID 15345
- Found apple iphone 6s ID 15221
- Found Omega Speedmaster Professional ID 15206
- Found ktm duke ID 15184
- Found apple ipod ID 15177
- Found Apple iPad AIR 2 ID 15044
Lost And Found Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Lost And Found information. If you have any lost & found Property information, loss prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.