Locate Stolen iPhone Page Content
Locate Stolen iPhone Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, smart phones out today. Although the exact number of stolen iPhones is not known, it is in epidemic proportion. There could easily be a stolen iPhone every thirty minutes somewhere in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone theft prevention and stolen iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost & Found Online is here to help, we provide this stolen iPhone information and iPhone theft prevention tips for you to avoid becoming a victim of iPhone theft and helping you if you have had your iPhone stolen.
Locate Stolen iPhone With Find My iPhone FREE
This service to locate stolen iPhone used to cost a subscribers fee and is now FREE, it's locator software for devices to locate Stolen iPhones.
The procedure to install and locate stolen iPhone is fairly simple and is even laid out on the Apple.com website: http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/find-my-iphone.html. If you haven't done so yet, you will definitely be happy you took the time to set it up if you ever need to locate stolen iPhone.
So far this free service to locate stolen iPhone doesn't seem to be a gimmick.
Here are the steps to set up your free MobileMe account to locate stolen iPhone (unfortunately this is only available for iPhone 4):
- Go to your settings and choose Mail, Contacts and Calendars and add a MobileMe account. If you don't have a MobileMe account, your iTunes account should be OK.
- Once you choose the MobileMe account, a prompt to sign in will appear, type in your email address you use for iTunes and the password you use for downloading apps.
- You may, at some time during the setup process, get a change of MobileMe terms message, either read through the service terms or just click "Accept" at the bottom. Upon clicking "Accept," the settings app quits and your free find my stolen iPhone MobileMe service is set up.
- Now for the verification message in your email and click the "Verify Now" link.
- once you click the "Verify Now" link, you will get re-directed to the Apple website. Enter once again your email and password used for iTunes.
- Once your account has been verified you can go to your Settings on your iPhone to verify the MobileMe account appeared. If it did not appear, click Account again, click MobileMe and log in using your email and password used for iTunes.
- Follow the steps once more adding a MobileMe account, this time it should prompt to turn "Find My iPhone" on, flip the switch selecting "Allow" to have service activated.
This is somewhat time consuming and a little redundant, but once it has only to be done once and once it has it's ready to go! Following these steps activates your MobileMe account and GPS iPhone locating will being.
Locate Stolen iPhone with iLocalis
iLocalis lets you locate stolen iPhone and control it remotely. It is one of the best stolen iPhone tracking and remote control software for a stolen Apple iPhone.
Here are some of the features of iLocalis:
- Find a lost iPhone - by logging into the iLocalis website and you can see the iPhone's location on a map via GPS.
- Locate stolen iPhone - by logging into the iLocalis website and you can see the stolen iPhone's location on a map via GPS. You can also send a text message or call your stolen iPhone remotely. If the stolen iPhone SIM card was changed then you can obtain the thief's phone number through the service.
- Let friends and family know where you are - you can have iLocalis send messages to your friends or family when you are near by them. It can also be set to allow your friends to locate you via GPS. You can also send free messages to friends who have iLocalis installed with no charges.
- Locate the where abouts of employees - businesses can track where employees are on a map on the iLocalis website via GPS.
Locate Stolen iPhone with Mobile Spy 3.0
You can locate stolen iPhone with Mobile Spy version 3.0 spy software for Apple iPhone from Retina-X. Locate stolen iPhone using an online map with GPS tracking. By logging into the SSL secured online control panel you can also monitor SMS messages, calls of family, teens or employees.
Mobile Spy runs in the background behind all other applications and let's you monitor the iPhone in realtime. Upon installing the Mobile Spy software on your iPhone, it silently records SMS messages, call activities and uploads it to your secure Mobile Spy account online and can locate stolen iPhone via GPS on the Mobile Spy website.
Locate stolen iPhone location online
- Access a computer with any operating system with any browser and go to Me.com.
- Log into Me.com with the email and password you use for iTunes.
- Once logged in you will see a Google Map with GPS stolen iPhone locating of your iPhone.
- If you click your iPhone device three options will be prompted: "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe."
Being able to wipe your device remotely and avoid important data and information from being extracted is so cool and important. If a message is left and there is no response, chances are your iPhone was stolen and should be reported to the police and reported as a stolen iPhone online here on Stolen Lost Found Online.
How to locate stolen iPhone location on another Apple mobile device:
Locate stolen iPhone with Apple's "Find My iPhone" app on a iPad or iPod too. The options of "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe" can be performed as it can be done on a computer. You can also locate stolen iPhone on these devices the same way it can be done on a computer.
Locate Stolen iPhone with iHound
iHound is a free security program that can locate stolen iPhone by sending you alerts when your stolen iphone is synced to a computer. It also uses GPS tracking to locate stolen iPhone's exact where abouts.
How iHound's locate stolen iPhone online software works when your stolen iPhone is plugged into an un-authorized computer:
- You recieve an email informing you that your stolen iPhone is being tracked
- See details on your stolen iPhone location by loggin into the iHound website
This software is so helpful to locate stolen iPhone if the iPhone is turned off by sending you alerts when the stolen iPhone gets synced to a computer at a later date.
How To File A Stolen iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Stolen iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Stolen iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post as Stolen.
- Enter as much information about the Stolen iPhone as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the Stolen iPhone report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your Stolen iPhone, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPhone Reports
- Stolen Iphone 5s serial number 013851001554691
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number FK1RK9R2GRYD
- Stolen IPHONE 6S PLUS 64 GIG serial number 353329078886906
- Stolen iphone 6 serial number 6605021ab3a1cb557a26a5efebf1755d9b318af6
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number C79QHX32GRY8
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number FFMQDULHG5MN
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number F73PH24SG5MJ
- Stolen iPhone 6 serial number 354446066939007
- Stolen iphone 5c serial number FCCNL2D3G2DJ
Locate Stolen iPhone Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Locate Stolen iPhone information. If you have any stolen iPhone information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.