- The term "Website" refers to "stolenlostfound.org," "StolenLostFound," "Stolen Lost Found," "Stolen Lost Found Online," "Stolen Lost & Found," and "Stolen Lost & Found Online".
3. Personal Information
- Non-Account Activity. You can search for stolen, lost or found property and view tips without having a the Website account. You can also contact us if you have any questions, comments and / or concerns through the contact form provided or by directly emailing us through your mail service provider.
- Account-Related Activity. Other activities on the Website such as - creating or editing Listings, uploading or editing Receipts, reporting property stolen, lost or found property on the Website - require you to have a the Website account.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use the Website, the type of items you upload, the things you search for, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you POST for public viewing.
- Content Uploaded to Site. When reporting property stolen, lost or found property on the Website, the information becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
4. Information That is Publicly Available
- Your Name, Email or Username is not disclosed to anyone outside of the Website.
- People can contact you only directly trough the Website on the contact form provided. Your contact or personal information is not provided. This comment is viewable by clicking the LISTING title from the My Property page which links to the Listing View page.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Website.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity.
6. Your Choices
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still search for stolen, lost or found property on the Website and explore the Tips for getting excellent and valuable tips, but the Website may not be able to provide certain services to you without the required registration information.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting the Account Settings page.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users at any time by choosing not to POST property on the Website on the My Property page or on the listing edit page. An item of property that is POSTED for public viewing is stated so on the My Property page in the Listing Table and on the Listing View page. Items that are not POSTED for public view are stated so.
7. Our Choices
- The content you upload including all property information and images, may be disclosed or shared with Law Enforcement or any other party of the web sites' owners' choosing.
8. Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- The Website does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks the Website to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-25) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-25 who have viewed certain content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Website, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
9. Final Note