iPhone Tracking Page Content
iPhone Tracking Overview
iPhone is one of the most popular (if not the most popular) smart phones out today. Although the exact number of stolen and lost iPhones is not known, it is surly in epidemic proportion. There could easily be a stolen or lost iPhone every thirty minutes in the united states alone. This makes it all the more important to be aware and educate yourself on iPhone theft prevention and iPhone tracking software available for your phone. Stolen Lost Found Online is here to help, we provide this iPhone tracking information and iPhone theft prevention tips for you to avoid becoming a victim of a stolen or lost iPhone and helping you if your iPhone is missing.
iPhone Tracking Software
8 January 2011
Apple just recently released a free service to track stolen iPhone with "Find My iPhone"
What has previously only been available for paid subscribers is now being offered for FREE from Apple; device locator software to track Stolen iPhones.
The procedure to install and track stolen iPhone is fairly simple and is even laid out on the Apple.com website: http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/find-my-iphone.html. If you haven't done so yet, you will definitely be happy you took the time to set it up if you ever need to track stolen iPhone.
So far this free service to track stolen iPhone doesn't seem to be a gimmick.
Set Up 'Find My iPhone' iPhone Tracking Software
- In the iPhone app store, search for "Find My iPhone"
- Install app by clicking the "Install" button and entering your Apple ID Password
- Sign in with your Apple ID Username and Password
That's it! The "Find My iPhone" iPhone tracking software is free and has never been easier to install and use.
Online iPhone Tracking
- Access a computer with any operating system with any browser and go to Me.com.
- Log into Me.com with the email and password you use for iTunes.
- Once logged in you will see a Google Map with GPS stolen iPhone tracking of your iPhone.
- If you click your iPhone device three options will be prompted: "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe."
Being able to wipe your device remotely and avoid important data and information from being extracted is so cool and important. If a message is left and there is no response, chances are your iPhone was stolen and should be reported to the police and reported as a stolen iPhone online here on Stolen Lost & Found Online.
How to track stolen iPhone location on another Apple mobile device:
Track stolen iPhone with Apple's "Find My iPhone" app on a iPad or iPod too. The options of "Display Message or Sound," "Lock" and "Wipe" can be performed as it can be done on a computer. You can also track stolen iPhone on these devices the same way it can be done on a computer.
How To File A iPhone Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A iPhone Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online iPhone report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post the item either as Stolen, Lost or Found.
- Enter as much information as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your item, long into the future.
Latest Stolen iPhone Reports
- Stolen Iphone 5s serial number 013851001554691
- Stolen Iphone 6s serial number FK2QD4K6GRY9
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number FK1RK9R2GRYD
- Stolen IPHONE 6S PLUS 64 GIG serial number 353329078886906
- Stolen iphone 6 serial number 6605021ab3a1cb557a26a5efebf1755d9b318af6
- Stolen iPhone 6s serial number C79QHX32GRY8
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number FFMQDULHG5MN
- Stolen Iphone 6 serial number F73PH24SG5MJ
- Stolen iPhone 6 serial number 354446066939007
- Stolen iphone 5c serial number FCCNL2D3G2DJ
Latest Lost iPhone Reports
- Lost iPhone 5s serial number 352015068419797
- Lost iPhone 5 16GB serial number F31JT84YDTWD
- Lost Iphone 6 plus 64gb serial number F2LNK00NG5QJ
- Lost Iphone 5 serial number 013334004606255
- Lost iPhone 5 ID 13699
- Lost iPhone 5 serial number DQGNF0S3F8GL
- Lost iPhone iPhone 6 serial number C36N8J3CG5MR
- Lost iPhone 4 ID 12785
- Lost iPhone 5S serial number 89148000001158503770
- Lost iPhone iPhone 5 serial number F2MJRDJCF8H4
Latest Found iPhone Reports
- Found Apple iPhone ID 15345
- Found Iphone Unknown ID 14472
- Found IPHONE A1533 ID 13575
- Found iphone 4s ID 11193
- Found Iphone 5 ID 10415
- Found Iphone 4S ID 10217
- Found iphone A1349 ID 10174
- Found Iphone 5 ID 8960
- Found IPHONE IPHONE 4S ID 8360
- Found iphone 4 ID 5164
iPhone Tracking Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise iPhone Tracking information. If you have any stolen iPhone information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.