Animal Rescue Page Content
Animal Rescue Definition
Animal Rescue (noun);
Animal rescue is a person, group of people or organization that rescues animals that are stray, unsafe or in unhealthy environments. The animal rescue person or team then brings the stray, unhealthy or unsafe animals to either an animal shelter or animal sanctuary to provide care for the animals. Most of the time animal rescue is a dog rescue or cat rescue, however, there are all types of animal rescue, such as bird rescue, ferret rescue or even reptile rescue. Animal rescue is an excellent service not just in terms of moral duty and responsibility that people have self implemented with the domestication of animals, but for health, safety and environmental reasons. Many times stray and abandoned animals become sick or rabid and are a serious danger to both themselves and the health and safety of people. Stray and abandoned animals can also be hazardous to the environment as the introduction of non-native species to areas, especially islands, can destroy entire eco systems or native species.
Animal Rescue TV Show
There is a TV show hosted and produced by Alex Paen called Animal Rescue. It is a reality show about people saving animals from dangerous and unhealthy environments. The animal rescue team, sometimes assisted by animal control officers, try to rescue animals in unsafe and unhealthy environments and also respond to other animal related emergencies. The majority of the time it involves dog rescue and cat rescue, but they do all types of animal rescue. The Animal Rescue TV show is a six-time Daytime Emmy nominated show.
Animal Rescue Conclusion
Animal rescue is a great service for the the animals, people and the environment, whether it is a dog rescue, cat rescue or other animal rescue. In many areas, animal cruelty is a crime punishable by law, and some circumstances of animal cruelty is even a felony punishable by prison time. If you know of animal cruelty or a stray animal, please contact your local shelter or animal rescue facility in your area to notify them of the situation. Thanks.
Another great step to ensure a stray is returned to it's owners is to report the stray online on the Found Property Database on the Stolen Lost Found Online website.
We at Stolen Lost Found Online are dedicated to providing the most current and concise Animal Rescue information possible. If you have a suggestion of how we can better serve you, any animal rescue information or a lost animal prevention tip you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.
How To File A Pets And Animals Police Report
The first step in any occurrence of theft is to report the incident to the police immediately. This helps you recover the stolen item if it gets confiscated and helps with an insurance claim process on the account an official police report is required to file a claim.
Here are the general steps to file a police report:
- Call the non-emergency phone number for the local police station or law enforcement agency where the item was stolen.
- Obtain the physical address and go to the police station or law enforcement agency.
- Once there, go to the stolen property department if applicable.
- While creating a stolen property police report it's important to provide the theft detective or clerk with as many details as possible, especially the item's serial number, any identifying marks or stickers. Also include when, where and how the item was stolen.
- Once you have completed the report, be sure to obtain a copy and retain it for follow-up and recovery.
It's important to file a police report for theft, no matter how big, small or valuable the stolen item is, because it helps the police know a thief's (or thieves) M.O. and to control theft by using crime data to increase patrol in areas with a high or rising crime rate. Sometimes an area's theft rate can skyrocket because people don't report theft incidents because the stolen item isn't of high monetary value. This is called petty theft and is how a petty thief can continue stealing because the police are not made aware of their activity.
How To Report A Pets And Animals Online
Get the world on your case! Here are the steps to create an online Pets And Animals report for free:
- If not yet registered, click the "Register" link at the top right-hand side of the page or click the "Report" button at page top.
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button.
- Open the email account used for registration, open the verification email and click the link in the email body or copy and paste it in your browser address bar and press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- Log in to the Stolen Lost Found Online website
- Click the "Report" link in the main navigation bar or the "Report" button at page top.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Select the appropriate sub-category.
- Select to post the item either as Stolen, Lost or Found.
- Enter as much information as possible - the make, model and serial number are especially important. Also helpful are any identifying marks and photos if available.
- Click the "Submit" button.
That's it. Once the report is submitted it will post on Stolen Lost Found Online immediately and will appear on the search engines within a day. By reporting online you literally make a world of difference for recovering your item, long into the future.
Latest Stolen Pets And Animals Reports
Latest Lost Pets And Animals Reports
- Lost Chihuahua Bambi ID 10202
- Lost Cat Blacky ID 4004
- Lost tuxedo domestic cat oreo serial number n/a
Latest Found Pets And Animals Reports
Animal Rescue Conclusion
Stolen Lost Found Online is dedicated to providing the most current and concise Animal Rescue information. If you have any stolen Pets And Animals information, theft prevention or consumer protection tips you would like to share, please let us know. Thanks.